Thursday, February 24, 2011

My First Bookmark!

I hadn't told anyone about this blog since I started it a few weeks ago, kind of wanting to see if it stuck and also partly because I really didn't want to admit I'd jumped on yet another 21st Century Fad.  And then Kevin was reading someone else's blog last night after (which really means during) his large piles of homework were complete and said "You know, I think you would be really good at writing blogs." 

To which I said replied non-chalantly "Oh. Yeah, I started one a few weeks ago."  And opened up the blog on his computer for him to read. 

After he was done reading he said "Okay, I'm bookmarking you.  That means you have to write more now.  You're on my bookmarks with only 5 other websites.  Feel Special."

So this post is for Kevin my loving, frustrating, and adorable (in a manly way of course) fiance who always always always encorages me to do things that he knows I can do and always believes that I can do more than I think I can. 

I saw my name on a list yesterday and next to it in parenthesees was and Fiance Kevin Ronecker and it was the first time I'd seen it in writing like that and it made me smile and feel all warm inside because, for those of you that don't know him (but then again, if Kevin's the only one reading this blog I guess you're familar with him), he's a pretty amazing and puts up with all of my crazy antics and the fact that I may possibly be just a bit high matenience. 

From the day we got engaged at QT (:
To the Guy who is okay with the fact that I love QT almost as much as I love him


No comments:

Post a Comment